Antique House Floor Plans: Authenic 1830s-1930s republished house plan books. Amazing Plans has thousands of house plans with Spanish and Mediterranean design to choose from. 15 ads found for 1930 house plans starting at ВЈ157,950, SUMMARY AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE. Search results for: spanish bungalow house plans. Home > Plans Ladies' Home Journal House Plans. One of the major influences in all things home and design oriented were the ladies' magazines. From our directory of historic floor plans, this image from the Sears Modern Homes Mail Order Catalog shows the Randolph model, published in 1930 through 1932.
1930 House Plans
- WHY buy house plans from us? You're ordering direct from the Architects and Designers who designed the plans.
- Offered is a neat old scrapbook full of architecture related plans and clippings showing 1930s home designs.
- All removed from various 1930s magazines and newspapers.
- Antique Home::Vintage House Plans::1900 to 1960::Home Styles . Antique Home offers information on old houses.
- Bungalows are some of the most common homes found in older neighborhoods of America.
- This 1930 square feet traditional style 3 bedroom, 2 bath with 2 garage stalls falls in the 1000-2000 square feet range.
More information about 1930 House Plans on the site: http://www.midcenturyhomestyle.com