Owen Geiger's Hexagonal/Round House plan is featured here. Information about circular floor plans and home designs. Q: I want to build an efficient home to withstand severe weather. Round House Plans : Round house plan s do cost a little more to build, considering that standard construction typically runs in straight lines, using straight boards. The plan is a 50-foot (15 m) octagon, with a 4-foot-8-inch (1.42 m) veranda all round at first and second floor levels. It's said that one's home is their castle. For those looking to stand out from the crowd, consider a circular house.
Circular House Plans
- com – Top-Rated House Plans from the nation's leading building designers and architects.
- Q. I saw some round and octagonal houses at a recent home show.
- New home plan just released on HomeDesignCentral.
- com : HDC-1799-21 This house plan includes 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, in a 1799 sq ft living area.
- House plans, home plans and new home designs online.
- Custom floor plans, post and beam homes and prefabricated home designs.
More information about Circular House Plans on the site: http://