This image comes from an "Idea Homes" plans book catalogue. It illustrates one of several English Tudor Revival homes in color. Tudor Home Plans, Tudor House Plans and European Design. Tudor house plans and English-style home plans draw their inspiration from medieval cottages and palaces. Tudor style architectural – Tudor house plans defined and tudor home plans discussed in European style house plans. Tudor House Plans: Tudor style home plans were most popular from 1890 вЂ“ 1940 and modified versions became fashionable in the 1970вЂ™s and 1980вЂ™s. Tudor house plans have a lot of architectural features that evolved from medieval times when large buildings were built in a post and beam fashion.
English Tutor House Plans
- Reflective of the English Tudor style, Tudor house plans are available in many floor plans, ranging from a cozier, cottage feel to a more stately size and look.
- English Tudor House Plans – English Tudor is a housing style from the Tudor period.
- It is a traditional style using brick or stone for the exterior.
- Tudor House Plans by Alan Mascord Design Associates, Inc. These house plans typify the english tudor style, and our website has tools to help you find your ideal home.
- The first level of this English Country house plan boasts a spacious master bedroom, large kitchen and great room for entertaining guests and library.
- Browse our library of English Tudor House Designs to find the plan that fits your every need.
More information about English Tutor House Plans on the site: http://homebuilding.thefuntimesguide.com