Part of the Great Railroad Strike instructional packet, this student activity is a guided reading that compares the Great Strike o1877 with the Homestead Strike of 1892. Lesson Plan Railroad, Homestead Act of May 20, 1862,Pacific Railroad Act July 1, 1862. Homestead Act: Engaging site that effectively depicts the life of a pioneer woman and ways in which the Homestead Act impacted her life. Quickly find homestead act lesson plans from thousands of teacher-reviewed lesson plans to help you inspire student learning. Adeline Hornbek and the Homestead Act: A Colorado Success Story Teaching with Historic Places Lesson Plans, National Park Service. gov. Featuring 100 milestone documents of American history from the National Archives. Have students read the short excerpt about the Homestead Act on their worksheet.
Homestead Act Lesson Plans
- Middle School Lesson Plan #3. Student Worksheet.
- Sunny Weigand discusses what lesson plans are and how to use them.
- Homeschool families have an abundance of homeschool lesson plans and programs to choose from.
- Here are some of our personal lesson plans! We've used these to homeschool our children.
- Daily lesson plans are important documents for homeschooling, but making them can be intimidating.
- A homeschooling lesson plan is a detailed description developed by the homeschool teacher to guide the class instruction.
More information about Homestead Act Lesson Plans on the site: http://www.awesomestories.com