This story and a half Southern Country-style home exudes elegance, with its sloped ceilings and balcony above the loggia. Mediterranean house plans, one of the most popular styles today incorporate other popular styles such as Tuscan Mission, and Spanish. A gallery open on one or more sides, sometimes pillared. Also can be a separate structure, usually in a garden. back to top. MAIN FLOOR BEDROOM & BATH. Eplans House Plan: Giddyup! Santa Fe style at its best brings you back to the days of open skies and covered wagons. One of many house plans from the are shown on this plan, with Cellars under the Loggia.
Loggia House Plans
- A grand collection of Mediterranean and Spanish style house plans from the leading home plan brokers in the US. Mediterranean home designs in many styles and sizes.
- Earn green construction points with AVID specialty plans.
- Whole house analysis, take offs, wall framing layouts.
- Pin It Home Plan Description The elaborate entry turret opens to portico and courtyard, which leads to the formal entry of the home.
- The grand foyer includes extra space with the addition of a loggia and looks upon the sloped great room.
- One-Story Floor Plans (Page 1 of 146) from House Plans at Designs Direct.
More information about Loggia House Plans on the site: http://www.archivaldesigns.com