How to Build Wheelchair Ramps for Homes is a manual of design and construction for modular wheelchair ramps. Constructing a ramp for a wheelchair enables the user to access a building more easily, by eliminating the need to negotiate stairs. Build A Ramp, Handi-Ramp Free Ramp Design Track Ramps; Wheelchair Lifts; Wheelchair Carriers of the area where you require ramp access. Design & Construction Manual Preview the complete Ramp Manual using your web browser, which will link you to every page of the entire publiahes manual. Building your own wheelchair ramp is a great way to ensure that you have a durable and safe ramp, and is also a good way to save some money. A modular, reusable wheelchair ramp design was developed in 1992. Wheelchair access can be made with a pre-made metal ramp to be assembled.
Wheelchair Ramp Building Plans
- Consider the following before you begin the design and construction of a wheelchair ramp.
- Determine how you will mate the wheelchair ramp to the current landing in front of the access door.
- Wheelchair ramps are a statutory necessity in building construction.
- Rarely do people consider the blessing of simply being able to enter/exit the home, unless a wheelchair bound disability makes stairs an impenetrable barrier.
- Build a ramp – Use wheelchair ramp plans and hire a builder! Find ramp plans online and begin planning your project.
- People often search for this phrase: how to build wheelchair ramp.
More information about Wheelchair Ramp Building Plans on the site: http://wheelchairassistance.com