Yurt Floor Plans – A new revolution in Pre-Fab homes, stemming from a concept thousands of years old. Located in Eugene, Oregon. Home Work: Handbuilt Shelter BUILDERS: The Yurts of Bill Coperthwaite. The image below is a two-page spread (pages 28-29) from Home Work: Handbuilt Shelter. Plans, Specifications and Materials Schedules for building your own home sized octagonal Yurt buildings. A yurt is a portable, bent wood-framed dwelling structure traditionally used by Turkic nomads in the steppes of Central Asia. The individual floor plan that you design is what makes your Yurt unique. The floor plans below are for you to print off and use to design your own Yurt floor plan.
- Yurts, only available at Perran Sands in Cornwall.
- Summary: Yurt homes are unique and modern modular round homes.
- Though we don't construct yurt interiors we can help you design yours, answer any questions you may have, and even provide sample floor plans.
- TheyвЂ™re portable and self-supporting and Floor plans that show bedrooms, kitchens, bathrooms, living areas and more.
- Plans, Specifications and Materials Schedules for building your own home sized octagonal Yurt buildings.
- I have had a number of people asking for the floor plans of our yurt.
More information about Yurt Floorplans on the site: http://4.bp.blogspot.com